iBall added a new member to its Andi serise announcing the launch of iBall Andi 4.5q. The smartphone comes with decent features such as 4.5 inch qHD display with the screen resolution of 960 x 540 pixels and the latest version of Android, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. This device seems to give good competition to the players like Micromax and Karbonn in the Indian market who offers smartphone with much features at quite low price.
Andi 4.5q is a dual-SIM device which runs on a dual-core 1GHz Cortex A9 processor and comes with 8.0-megapixel autofocus rear camera with flash light and a front camera which can be used for video calling. The phone is capable of playing HTML5 video, and has 512 MB of RAM and all of these is powered by a 2050 mAh battery. On connectivity, it comes with support for 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. iBall Andi 4.5q is available at a price of Rs 11,490.
Specifications of iBall Andi 4.5q
- 4.5? Multi Touch Screen qHD display – Android OS, 4.1 ‘Jelly Bean’
- Dual core 1GHz Cortex A9 Processor
- 540×960 pixel Resolution with 245ppi
- 2050 mAh battery
- 8.0 MP Rear camera with Flash and a front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 g/b/n
- 512MB RAM
- Light, Proximity and G-Sensor – Pre-embedded Google Play Store
- 3G HSUPA
- GPS, A-GPS