Before few weeks, Google announced the launch of three new devices in Indian market from the Indian manufacturers Micromax, Spice and Karbonn. They launched Micromax A1, Spice Dream Uno and Karbonn Sparkle V under Android One program.
Many of the users would like to have root access to the device to tweak settings which are not allowed without root access. You also need root access to install custom ROM on your phone. Here is our guide to root Android one devices.
- Unlocked Bootloader and CWM Installed.
How to root Android One smartphone
- Download SuperSU from here
- Enter into recovery
- Go to install zip -> adb sideload
- Connect your phone to PC
- Type the command: adb sideload
- This will root your phone