It is so common to come across photos which are laden with unwanted text. Then there is a whole new trend of memes, where the text has become an integral part of pictures. Many times you come across pictures that could just be perfect for your needs, but the text on it doesn’t let you use it. So, how to remove text from a picture?
If you are not an experienced designer, there is an easy-to-use tool that helps you how to remove text, date stamps and captions from a picture. The Movavi Photo Editor is designed for those with simple computer skills and allows you to do a lot with the picture.
This post explains the key features and functionalities of this software.
The Movavi Photo Editor is an all-in-one tool that has different photo editing functionalities and simplicity of use merged into the same software.
There is so much more than you can do with it than just removing text from photos.
- Retouching allows you to remove blemishes and spots from pictures. You can also improve the quality of pictures.
- The pictures can be flipped, straightened and cropped.
- Filters and special effects can be added to enhance pictures.
- You can also remove objects from a picture.
- Photo backgrounds can be changed and you can choose from new backgrounds from the library or add your own custom background.
How To Remove Text From A Picture?
Have you come across a picture on a social network that is just perfect for sharing with your friends? Would you like to use that picture for your project?
Many pictures have date and time on them and make them almost useless for several purposes. Some photos have captions and many unwanted textual or other information that need to be removed.
Whatever the purpose for which you want to use a photo, you can use Movavi Photo Editor to remove text, spots or blemishes from it. Here are the steps you can take on how to remove text from a picture.
- Open the Movavi Photo Editor and then click on ‘browse for images’
- You can also drag and drop a photo into the editing area of the software
- Click on ‘object removal’ and a menu will open up
- Use the ‘brush’ tool to paint over text for how to remove text from a picture (you can also remove blemishes and spots using it)
- Make sure to highlight the text with high precision
- Click and use the ‘magic wand’ if you want to select the text more easily
- Once you have selected the text, click on ‘start erasing’
- Once done, you can use the ‘stamp’ tool for removing any remaining elements of the text
- Click on ‘save’ and you can save the edited picture in any format of your choice.
These steps are not just meant for how to remove text from a picture. You can also remove captions or even watermarks, and other unwanted elements from a photo.
Once the unwanted text has been removed you could save it in a wide range of formats. The different options available include JPEG, PNG, TIFF and BMP among other formats for images.
Movavi Photo Editor is designed specifically keeping in mind the needs of everyday users in both professional and personal line who cannot use the advanced designing software. Anyone with simple IT skills can use it. All it requires is a few clicks for how to remove text from a picture. You could use it for many other functions beyond just removing date stamps, captions, or any kind of text or spots.
Note: This is a sponsored post.